I've made the rule that if they ask me any of those questions, I put them on cleaning duty. My house is going to be so clean! (yeah, right) I'm all ready for school to start. But soon Victoria will be at girl's camp, we'll be heading to the ranch and staying as long as possible, going to Utah, weddings, birthdays, and so on. It shouldn't be a very bad summer, I guess. :) I'm very excited to see my Utah family. I just wish I could knock myself and the kids out for the drive up there. :)
Things have been crazy with end of the year parties, awards ceremonies, little league, and so on. Here's a re-cap.
Mother's Day: The best one yet. :) It's hard to relax when you have 8am church, three daughters, and Justin can't even do a ponytail. But he tried so hard to make my day wonderful and it was! The kids made me this card and I loved it. Even Grace colored me a picture. It looks just like me, don't you think?
We went to Peter Piper for......I don't remember why. Oh Yeah Father's and Son's. (I wondered why Cameron wasn't in the pictures. :) We brought Ashlyn Harrop with because we love her and everybody had a great time. (I was reading Twilight for the third time so I was happy also)
Emma's 5th Birthday!!!!
We only do friend parties every other year so this year was a "family party" for Emma. She said it was the best one yet and I agree! We went to Up-Chuck E Cheeses and the kids had a blast. Games, pizza, and Justin actually letting me take a picture of him doing one of the many things he does to make the kids and I laugh. (it's a pink hair extension if you're wondering...)I think he's finally warming up to the camera.....15 years later. :) Doesn't he look happy?!!
KRISPY KREME!!!!!!!
I shouldn't be so happy they opened back up. But I am. We got some for Cameron's class for the "Summer Bday's" school party and of course we had to get some for us too. So for Emma's bday we had pizza, Krispy Kreme's, pink cupcakes, and green pancakes. Oh yeah, the kids get to choose their favorite dinner on their bday. Victoria loves shrimp with fusilli and arugula, Cameron loves grilled salmon with tons of veggies, and Emma.....? Macaroni and Cheese. Blech. But we got out the fancy plates and served up a nice plate of mac n cheese.
One of the presents she got was barbie bath toys that came with soap crayons. I had way too much fun with them. Gracie wasn't too thrilled, but that doesn't usually stop me.
The next day we went to Superstition Springs Mall and rode the new two story carousel. They raised the price to $3 per kid!! What a rip. We obviously gave in and the kids loved it. Even Victoria. :) I love her. She wants to be so cool, but loves doing kid things still. Such a hard age. :)
11 comments:
no mom, summwer is not over yet. I too am thoroughly disapointed. oh well.
I'm just happy not to be so scheduled for a few months...although we still have piano!
Anytime you need a break, just drop Cameron off...no questions asked.
Your kids are growing up! So CUTE! Victoria is your "mini me" girl! No denying that child.
Yes, summer is here it is somewhat dreaded but it goes by SO fast! I earned "worst mom" award. I put Sierrah and Richard in ONE class for summer school and they just hate the idea.
I too would like to be knocked out for that dreaded Utah trip. We are going for the 4th of July. If we can afford the gas??
You're nice - I tell my kids if I hear "I'm Bored" this summer they will write an essay. That scares them more than house work!
Your girls are so cute together. Thanks for taking Ash...you always show her a good time. Summer is going fast right now, but is going to come to a schreeching hault next week when we are home trying not to spend money like water for the rest of the summer. Great post!
No, it isn't over. Stop dreaming. I'm sorry you are a twilightaholic. Just remember that if you read instead of showering, your hair will look all the better for it later. My hair is fabulous right now.
I do not give guitar lessons. I was weaseled into it once, but I am NOT GOOD. I took one folk guitar basics class at BYU. I have the curriculum if you are interested in looking at it. I think it is excellent if your musical goals are to strum along with the 4-chord-songs you write about lost loves, and impress cute boys by carrying your guitar case around campus, but there is no theory involved.
I am so excited to see you too!
We are going to have a blast! If you want, you guys can stay here! We have plenty of room. Just let me know!
Ok - if you are addicted - I have buy one get one dozen cards for $12- a big deal! Glad Victoria liked camp! Love your blog!
OK, so I think I owe you a formal appology! If you want to know why, just check out my blog! I am addicted (and I hate to read)! I thought all you people were crazy!
I guess it's time to check out these werewolf books you guys keep talking about! Apparently they are worth the read.
look at the little perky tits on the girl in pic 1, love to be sucking on the and feeling hercunt, get her dripping wet and try puting my baby in her
Post a Comment