Yes, those are the words of the kids every time we get ready to come home from the ranch. It was no different this time. Cameron always cries. ;) The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast.
The girls and I mowing the lawn. They're such good helpers.




It's amazing how little fighting there is with the kids when you bring a friend! ;)
(thank you Ashlyn)

no, we didn't let Emma drive the 4 wheeler. Maybe next year. :) Cameron's legs were finally long enough to reach the go-cart's pedals. Woo Hoo!

Justin taking the kids for a ride.
We head back up in 4 days. Yee Haw! :)
10 comments:
Not jealous...not jealous...OK, I am.
Glad you all had a good time and get to go back so soon!
Sheesh, you are going to be back up there before I even comment. Thank you for taking Ash, she had a great time. Cute picts., I fell less hot just looking at them.
that was fun! cant wait to go back up tomorrow!
How nice to have a place to just let your kids run wild! I go talked into camping this weekend. I haven't camped in a while, since it seems like I've always had a baby for so long. Tatum's just about 14mo now. I still think she's a baby but we'll give it a try.
How nice to have a fun place to escape from this stinkin' heat! Looks like you had a great time!
I'm so glad you found my blog. It is great seeing what your family is up to since I don't get to see you anymore.
I know all about the leaving the farm woes. My kids always hated to leave my parents place too. Where else can you do whatever you want all day long for miles and not get into too much trouble.
Enjoy your 4th of July weekend there. I'm sure it will so fun!
How come you didn't tell me you have a blog?????
Aw man! I SO wish we could have gone! What a blast!
I got to see janelle this week! It made me miss you all so much!
I can hardly believe how big the kids are getting! Victoria is so grown up now - wow what fun with all your girls...we're the opposite with all our boys :) Super fun pics.
I love the comments you guys (you and Vicotria) left on Elishia's blog! I had to tell you your old neighbor's house is empty!!??
We missed seeing your family for the boy's baptism. We were the second session! :(
Post a Comment