I wish I was posting about something a little more fun or witty, but really, it's just not in the cards for me right now. :) Anyways, nothing can beat Elisha Romney's poop story, so I'm not even going to try. ;) So here is what we've been up to.

Cameron and Brady Fuller getting thrown in the air. According to Brady, it was "Totally Wicked" :) Afterwards we made some pizza.

Victoria, Courtney Ridd and Samantha Harms during their 5 hour swim. These are some really great girls. You know, the kind of friends that you want to hang out with your kids. Victoria is pretty lucky to be surrounded by good friends.
Grace's ladybug that loved her flower on her swimsuit. She kept on saying "I okay mommy, I okay." but she had a totally panicked look on her face.This week we go to the ranch for a friends reception and then we go back for the 4th of July. Show Low and Taylor both have great parades and fireworks. I think we'll even run the Taylor 10k. Then again, I just might sleep in. Hmmm....

5 comments:
Fun Renae! I wish we were coming up for that family reunion thing....but I guess it will be a family reunion in August, right? Skye is getting all excited!
So fun...don't you just love summer??
We'll have to get Cameron over soon...Drew is drowning in girls over here!
I do recall swimming for six hours.... :) cant wait for the ranch!
You are hilarious! I am laughing more and more at myself every time I tell (or hear) my own story! So I checked out that website and it is GREAT! With all those stories, I doubt I stand a chance. But I will keep checking back until they start accepting more entries! Maybe I can brighten up more peoples' days!
Does Show Low have a good 4th celebration? We are trying to decide between there and Snowflake.
We are so happy Samantha has a great friend like Victoria. You know the kinda family that will have your daughter over for 9 hours or so! We need to have Victoria over when you get back. Have a great trip!
Post a Comment