I Love......
Harry Connick Jr. singing Christmas songs
Hot chocolate with whipped cream piled high on top
Scarves and hats
Mornings so cold there's a mist and I can pretend I'm Elizabeth Bennett walking towards Mr. Darcy (tee hee)
Reading a good book under a blanket (with hot cocoa of course)
Christmas lights with the kids all piled in the car (again, hot cocoa a must)
Justin in a sweater and jeans
Sledding at the cinder pits
Baking way too many goodies
Merry Christmas!!!
4 comments:
Ditto to everything you said, except maybe Justin in a sweater and jeans because that would be a little weird :-) But, I'm SO happy the season is here! I love every minute of it too! Love ya!
Tis' the season! YAY! Instead of heading home if we are out at night we take a drive through the neighborhood and our kids complain that we don't ever do anything fun or extravagant with our yard or house!
My favorite time of year!
Those are all great things. You are right, anything with hot cocoa is a good thing. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of your whipped cream too, YUM! I am still trying to figure out how you got such a cute family picture with 6 people it in. We certainly couldn't accomplish such a feat!
Wendy, Gina is a miracle worker. She took my whole family picture (about 40 of us) and it was beautiful.
Post a Comment