Sunday, August 30, 2009

How Sweet It Is!


Made REAL homemade dark chocolate ice cream. Smooth, creamy, delicious ice cream.
Justin's reaction was "Sweet mother of Mergatroid!" (I think that's good :)
It was so worth every ounce of energy that was spent melting the chocolate, tempering the hot and cold mixtures together ever so slowly, and taking 2 days to get it to the point of " Holy Crap this is good" :)






























I think the kids agree. But next time I'm putting brownie bits in it.



5 comments:

Jolene said...

ummmmm... share the recipe?

Jolene said...

And - who ties a ribbon around their ice cream cone? I want to come to your house!

SBrooks said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Are you looking for another BFF? You are such a great cook! Sounds divine!

Stephanie said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad that you found my blog. It's so good to see you. That cake is amazing! You are so talented and domestic! That ice cream looks delicious! Almost too good to eat. So you have 5 kids now too? So fun! I'm putting you blog down as one of my friends so I can get all the latest updates on you and your cute family. Thanks for finding me, I look forward to seeing all you're up to!

kanishk said...

That ice cream looks delicious!


Work From Home India