Tycee Hassell's wedding cake. She was so beautiful and the reception was very classy. I loved her colors that she chose. I think I'm really starting to enjoy cakes.
Skousen twin baby 1st Bday Party.
Next week is Victoria's Bday and she wants a three tiered topsy turvy cake.....yikes. :) I'll post pictures if it even remotely turns out. Wish me luck.

2 comments:
All I have to say iw "Wow!" Those look amazing!!!
Hi, Renee! This is Nancy (Sister Tuten) Brough. Your cakes are so beautiful and my friend just called me today to see if I knew someone that does wedding cakes. I told her about the ones I saw on your blog. If you check your comments and see this could you email me some contact information for me to give her so she could call you? My email is brough7@q.com. You have such a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment