It's been 12 hours since the last time I've opened the books.I've read them all twice in the last week. I feel so weak,
but can't seem to help myself. I've ignored my home,my family
, and all personal hygeine since I've started reading them. I think I have a problem. :) OK, seriously though, I totally understand now why everyone I know kept talking about "Edward" and grown women were getting all giggly about a vampire book. I loved reading them and so did Victoria. I saw "The Host", Stephanie Meyer's new "adult" book at Costco and wanted to get it, but I know I'll skip showering and cleaning until I'm done reading it so I
didn't buy it. I really stink and we're wading through garbage over here so I have to clean up first and then go get it.
So, to everyone that recommended these books, I thank you. And if Justin knew that reading these was the reason for my many......."advances", he would be thanking you too. :)
10 comments:
Haha, I love it! Whatever works...right?! My sister-in-law has been telling me I NEED to read these books, but I HATE to read. I was at Desert Book on Sat. and saw it there and actually thought about getting it...but then I saw how many pages it was! (More than 5)! Maybe someday!
I am not a reader like Elisha but I couldn't put these books down!! When I wanted Rich to do something and he wouldn't I would tell him "Edward would do it". Rich was glad when I got through those books!! August can't come soon enough.
HA HA, that was me last summer. I read all 3 in about a week. I read every chance I got, while we ate dinner, at the doctors office, all night and even in the car. Im so excited for the 4th in August and not to mention the movie in December. Only bummer is that the kid they have playing Edward is not the Edward in my mind!
Tee-Hee! Lucky Justin!
I started reading the first one on the plane from Women's Conference and did nothing else until it was done.
Now, onto the second...
I was the same way when I read them. Only I had to wait for the thrid to come out and now I have been waiting for the fourth. You are lucky you don't have to wait too long. We need to have regular twilightaholic meetings!
On someone's blog last year they had a list of suggestions for men whose wives are caught up in the vampire stories. My favorite one was for the husband to suck on a popsicle and then give his wife a kiss and say "I thought you would like to have a kiss from Edward".
I suggested it to Alan - he didn't go for it - but he has been asking me when I am going to read them again....
Great books - I'm an Edward fan! I took Kendree and some other friends to her book signing last year. The best t-shirt I saw was "My heart belongs to(insert husbands name)Ryan, but my neck belongs to Edward". LOVE IT!
ok, so I stole it from Ash last night and started reading. I passed her up, so we are obviously going to have to return your beloved copy and buy our own... I will be shopping tomorrow...lol! Thanks for getting me hooked.
I'm a twilightaholic too! we should start a TA group: Twilightaholics Annonymous group
"Hi. My name is Jacque. I have been a twilightaholic for about a year and a half now. I was sober for about 5 months and then was tempted to read again..."
Yay for blogs:)
haha, I am replying back to you ... again!
I would love to do the Half at Disneyland! That'd be so fun! I didn't even know about it. How did you find out?
Post a Comment