Friday, April 25, 2008

Is stalking a felony?


I went onto Gina's blog this morning and was tempted to copy and paste her latest entry and post it onto mine. (I went almost everywhere she did except the choochie salon for a great haircut. Probably should've followed her there also. I truly need hair help.) I feel like a stalker, but love her company at every stinking thing we have to go to. And here's the bonus.....she takes great pictures of my kids. Things I could never take with my cheapy camera and don't have the eye for anyways. I think she takes pity on me and feels for my kids. I can hear them now, all grown up..."Mom, why is this picture of me all blurry and my head's cut off?" or, "Mom, is that your finger in front of the lens?!" They will all praise Gina's name and send her Christmas cards every year thanking her for the childhood memories she captured on film (since those will be the only ones where their eyes aren't red like the devil)
So Gina, love you and I hope you don't get too sick of us.
Oh yeah, are you doing swim team this summer? :) Just wondering.

4 comments:

gina said...

Oh thanks, I love you too and I think you are perfect;-) I am so happy the kids are in so many things together right now. Love the boys recital pictures, they look so intent it cracks me up after watching they play ball and mess around then they bust out a tune on the piano....lol.

Lorena said...

Last year after baseball Gina made the whole team a CD with her awesome pictures. I'm not worthy.

Jolene said...

I'm on the Gina Harrop bandwagon as well. I envy her mad skillz. Her and Lisa both are amazing! I want to be like them when I grow up!

Heather said...

I too am a stalker, I just wish some would rub off sometimes!! :)