This last January, I had the rare opprotunity to get away and go on a girls only cruise with all my sisters and cousins. I can't even write about it without getting giggly. It was that much fun. Eating and laughing all day, not having to clean up a thing and no husbands, so nobody cared about how they looked. :) We left for LA Thurs. morn and went to Wicked that night. It was so good that I cried. I know, cheesy. Sorry. But I am so grateful to Mom for putting it all together. We got on the boat Fri. morning and it was non-stop fun until we got home. Seriously. We danced in the disco room until 1am, ordered 4 desserts every meal (at least I did) and laughed until we fell asleep. Does it get any better?!! We're planning one for two years from now and I'm already excited. I'm hoping more cousins are on board and we can just take over the ship. :)
ps I tried to download the whole video, but it was way too huge, so you get the beginning and that's all. Sorry. :)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you commented on my blog! What a small world - I love it that you're in Elisha's ward! We're about to put our house up for sale in hopes of moving out there, if not in the Romney's ward, at least somewhere close! I got such a kick out of seeing these pictures of you and your sisters. How fun! I can't wait for my sisters to hurry up and grow up so we can do fun stuff together! (Marissa is 21 and getting married in a week, Briana is 18 and about to graduate high school and Karlie is 15 and such a total hottie.) Now you need to get Janelle to blog! I haven't talked to that girl in way too long - and that's the best part about blogging! Not only is it a great way to keep a journal of your family but it's also the best way to keep in touch. Anyway, sorry for the novel, I love your blog - you're family is just too cute - and I look forward to blog stalking you in the future! ;)
Post a Comment