

This is Grandpa's Ranch. My parent's spent the last.....honestly, I don't know how long. Since Victoria was a baby so at least 10 years. So 10 years building our own heaven on earth. (at least it is in the summer, spring and fall. :) It is our favorite place to go to get away from it all. It's a beautiful home with 7 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 42 acres of land to let the kids run wild. There's 4 wheelers, a go-cart, a puppet theatre, a huge ramada for barbq's, a playground, and the list could go on and on. My kids are in heaven as soon as we get there and cry every time we leave. No phones, no Internet, just late night card playing, picnics on the grass, and swinging on the front porch. Does it get any better? :)
6 comments:
That is my dream home! I guess...someday, right?!
That sounds so lovely! I'm with Deana...someday!
Ok, pleease take me...how gorgeous is that.
Looks beautiful, nice place to just get away.
Scott and Janelle invited us there once and ever since that visit Matt talks about how that is his ultimate goal once he retires, to have a ranch up north somewhere. I'm all for it, as long as I can come to civilization every once and a while! And oh, your mom's pantry - I'm still impressed! Loved the pictures of your kids and I totally don't blame them for crying when they have to leave - it's such a fun place!
Yeah, I should have figured that there was no internet to Janelle's house, we've been there one time. I love it that they have goats! Do they milk they or do they keep them to keep the grass short? Ha ha ha, I'm cracking up thinking of Janelle milking a goat! Tell her congrats on the pregnancy - I'm the worst friend, I haven't even seen her first baby yet!
What a dream!! Your family totally deserves such joy in their life!! Give hugs and kudos to your folks from us!
Post a Comment