Thursday, September 11, 2008


9/11

What I remember vividly is watching all of the people running away from the disaster and all of the firemen and police running towards it. It was heartbreaking.

5 comments:

Alishia said...

9/11 is definitely a day that you can't forget when you are married to a fire fighter or police officer. It is a constant reminder of the danger they face everyday! We knew what we got ourselves into when we agreed to support them at the job they chose, but it still makes it hard!!

Renae said...

I totally agree.

Heather said...

I will never forget that day! I was dog sick with the flu and felt so much more sick watching everything on t.v.
We appreciate all that fire and police men do!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I have brothers that are firemen and police officers, so I noticed the same thing! They are the true HEROS!!!

Varney Family said...

I remember that image too and thought how could they run towards the danger, and being thankful at the same time that there were heros out there tohelp all of us when we needed it!