
Yes, I know. More Ranch pictures. You see the rocking chair on the grass? That is now my favorite spot. Kids playing and squealing with joy and I'm relaxing with a good book. We really don't go any place else, so it's hard to make this exciting. But wait! Justin thought he'd show his dangerous side and bought a bow and arrow set for the kids. What's more exciting than giving your kids weapons that can kill a humongous bear? (well, not the one we bought, but I've seen some that can ;) How about showing how cool you are by trying to shoot a kiddie bow and arrow!

Here's a couple of shots at the top of Greenspeak.

Oh yeah, the kids were all making gagging sounds. Someday they'll think it was great that we were so shmoopy. It's funny. Justin's and my first kiss was AWFUL. He caught me off guard when he came in for the kill and I ended up kind of swiping my lips across his nose. Honestly, I'm surprised that he asked me out again after that. Lucky for me I had a car and a good job. How could he pass that up?(and it's a cami you're seeing under my shirt. My clothing staple)

We picnicked in the meadow, saw a hundred deer and elk, and just relaxed. I can't wait to go back in the spring.
6 comments:
It looks like a beautiful place. Even though they say they don't like the lovin', they secretly do, we know the truth. Way to go on the bow & arrow. I couldn't even pull back the real adult ones. I had to use Tyler's.
You seriously are a beautiful person inside and out and your family is too. What a great blog page.
It looks like so much fun...how relaxing is that?
Love the G-shot on the smoochie picture. Seriously, no fair, my tummy sticks out of my G's.
Lorena, not my g's. I always wear a cami under everything for that exact reason. ;)
aahhhhh... that looks so relaxing! Justin looks like he's about to drop you over the edge - good thing you two didn't get too carried away there!
What a great place! It looks so relaxing - what more could you want?!?! And, LOVE the smooching picture - too cute :-)
Post a Comment