So Cameron, my 8 year old, comes up to me while I'm looking at my sisinlaw's blog and I explained how we're related to them. He then asked..
"So I'm more related to you than to Dad, right?"
"What do you mean Cam?"
"Well, I came out of your stomach and all Dad did is marry you."
This is why I have a blog. Now I'll remember this forever and never let him forget it.
7 comments:
Tee-Hee!
Are you guys staying in town for Break? Let's get the boys together if you are, I think it will be the only way that I can survive it!
Ohhh, his future wife is gonna love that one!! On another note, I know you run - so don't be a wimp and do the stinkin' relay with us!
That is so cute! Yes, the men don't do much!! Kids say the funniest things and half the time I forget about them. Love the past costumes too.
That's so funny. It's true though we definitely do all the work. I think we should get all the credit. :)
Hilarious, it is true though. I know what you mean about the blog, that is what finally convinced me to start one, I have to remember all of this silly stuff. And you always think it is so funny that you will never forget it, but 5 minutes later, it's gone. BTW, I was LOL at the muffin top comment on Deana's blog, I had forgotten about that. I hate the muffin top, but not enough to run from Wickenburg, YIKES. You could do it though Speed Racer.
Classic!
That is so funny!! I thought he was going to say, "Because you do everything around here and Daddy just works." At least that is how it works in our family.
Post a Comment