Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today is Justin's 37th Birthday! He is home sick from work (seriously, he's not faking it). Last night we celebrated because we thought he'd be at work today and here's what we did.





















Costco's All American Chocolate Cake. Anybody that knows Justin knows he's a total chocoholic. This cake is like chocolate overload. (he looks sad because there's so many candles. I'm right behind ya babe.)







Homemade pizza (his favorite and everyone elses)

(this one has peppers, onions, and spinach. Definitely mine)











The kids think they're being creative when they have olives on it. ;)











Happy birthday sweetie. We Love You!

9 comments:

Elisha said...

Sounds like a fun birthday....all except the pukey part! Sorry Justin, but Happy Birthday! The mother-loader cake from Costco-heavenly!! It is made for chocoholics like us!

Janelle said...

Duh. duh. duh. HAPPY BIRFDAY! Death by chocolate. Can anyone ask for more?
Love the Christmas post too! But you totally forgot your favorite! Taking OUR family picture with Santa! :)

Jacque said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Your pizzas look so good!! I've tried to make homemade pizza, but didn't have near your success. I think that you might need to post the recipe so that I can give it a try.

Victoria Renae said...

Mommy- I tagged you! My blog has the rules! HAHA!

Heather said...

I CAN'T take my eyes off that cake! I remember one year you brought us some of that cake!

Heidi said...

mmm... that pizza looks good! Okay, so I hope you don't mind but I am going to ad you to my blog friends cause I like to check up on your blog and see what you guys are up to (hope you don't mind) and that would make it a heck of a lot easier than blog surfing around to get to it each time!

Renae said...

Heidi,
I'll add you to mine also. I love stalkers!

SBrooks said...

Holy chocolate! I am on Justins side - the more the merrier for chocolate! Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better. Pizza looks super yum too!