Anyways.... one of the characters say "that's so redonculous" in the movie and now the kids (meaning Victoria and friends) think it's the new hip word. Victoria's been saying it every other sentence and after a while (like 5 minutes) it gets a little bit irritating. So Justin and I thought we would try a little experiment and join in on the new catch phrase. (we tried to fit it into every other sentence also. It's not as easy as she made it look) Somehow, having your totally lame parents say the same cool word as you suddenly makes the word totally "uncool".
WOO HOO!!
And then I thought, if that was all it took, what else can I do with this new idea? Maybe if I never cleaned the house, she might think dirty things are lame and start cleaning her room! The possibilities are endless!
But since I'm now posting this, she'll read it and be onto our diabolical plan. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
Pictures of my sugar cookies for Emma's class. They were too cute to not post and just let a bunch of kindergartners eat.
10 comments:
It's a great plan! I'm happy to hear the movie is cute. We've been waiting for one that we can all see together! Your cookies are so cute, I can't believe they'll let you bring homemade treats. I though those days were gone.
Um, I guess you're not supposed to. I actually forgot and I think her teacher is way too nice to say something. ;)
I made her edit her post because she spelt "redonculous" wrong. Come on, how redonculous can you get?! :)
How redonculous is it when you're criticizing your mother and you misspell "spelled"?!!! Maybe it's time to home school you. No way, that's redonculous! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
I love it, thanks for the laugh. And I absolutely LOVE your Christmas card, I may keep it up all year. Too funny, Emma's face is totally priceless!
I've heard that Bolt is actually really good. Chase and I go see every cartoon so, I am sure we will see it soon enough. Your cookies are so cute. I loved that Santa was an upside down heart. What a good idea.
O.K. I meant "spelled."
You are out of control. Those cookies are way to cute to take to school. I think they should have made a trip out to Litchfield Park for a much needed visit. We are so missing everyone. Hope your family has a great Christmas.
I'm going to try your idea and see if it will get Kacee to keep her room clean. We can only try as parents.
OK, I am dying laughing at you and Victoria's conversation! We just love her! The girls had so much fun with her this week! Merry Christmas!
Woo-hoo! You got to correct Victoria! Now can you please post Cam's comment about Funniest Home Videos? It's too good not to share!
Post a Comment