Monday, February 16, 2009

To Post or Not to Post?

Well, every time I go to the computer I have this sense of guilt because I haven't posted for a while. Why is that? If I have to actually try to think of something to write about, doesn't that mean that there's probably not much to say? (at least that's interesting) I love reading all about everybody else's lives. The vacations, the recitals, even the poop stories make me smile. (Janelle ;) So why do I feel pressure to create a literature masterpiece every time I sign in? (which obviously still hasn't happened) I think I have blog performance issues.


Oh well. On that happy note, here's what we've been up to. Ummmm.......


Emma lost her first tooth! And then the next one came out two days later. She was thrilled.






















Gracie learned how to stick a spoon on her nose. (courtesy of Justin) It was pretty impressive since she could keep it on there and walk around at the same time. Or maybe it's pretty gross that her nose was that sticky to keep a spoon on it. Either way she was happy about it. ;)


















Valentines Day 2009!









6 comments:

Jacque said...

Happy late Valentine's Day! I hope you're doing well! I'm trying to get Tigh to take a vacation soon so we can see you guys!
Give your kiddos a hug for me!!
LOVE YOU!

Varney Family said...

What a fun Valentine's! All of us have blog performance issues (well maybe not all..but most... :) )It is fun to read about eachother's lives so hang in there and keep posting - it's the little things that we love so much! You're awesome!

Kayleen said...

We like reading about anything too, just like you do. Poop, or whatever. We're hard up for entertainment, so post away!

Heather said...

Those strawberries are making my mouth water!! What a fun family dinner!
Yes, keep posting! It's the little moments that matter!

Wendy Hansen said...

I am loving your fancy valentines dinner. Roses, strawberries, goblets. I'm going to have to step it up next year.

And I agree, we are hard up for entertainment, so just let it fly. I know how you feel though, it's a little monotonous, I guess that means we need to get out there and do something postworthy.

Pam said...

Don't feel guilty about not posting because I am the same way. We write when we want and I think that should be enough right? Easier said than felt though :)
Drooling over your choc. strawberries. YUM!!! Glad you had such a great Valentines Day.