Tuesday, February 24, 2009

YouTube Food Supply Presentation

For all of you that missed Living Essentials (or is it Essential Living?) last night, you can see my mom's whole food storage presentation on YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGaTlwYs-s
It's in 9 different segments, but you can just follow the links on the side (or below.) BYUTV is also going to put it on their website, but it's not there yet. I'll link it as soon as I can find it. ;)
I'll try to find out earlier than the day of when the next show is and give you all a heads up.

Renae

3 comments:

Varney Family said...

Yea!!! Thank you Thank you - Iwas going to be so bummed out to not see it! Now I just need to follow her advice. (And possibly try to convert my pantry to look like Wendy's and yours!) So impressive!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I just finished watching. Thanks for sharing.

kemra said...

Hey Renae,

My blog address is kemraandcompany.blogspot.com

You still have permission to view it, so let me know if you can't. and I'll figure it out!

Thanks!