Friday, May 15, 2009

My latest creation.....

This is the wedding cake I did for my sister in laws niece/cousins husbands niece/other sister in laws sister's niece. :) So I guess we're related . :) Anyways, I am pretty happy with the outcome.














This is my parent's backyard. I love it. It's so peaceful and beautiful.


8 comments:

barbafamily said...

Wow...the cake you did is beautiful - you truly are talented! And, your parents backyard is amazing!!

SBrooks said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! That cake turned out amazing. We talked about it and you doing it but WOW! Way to go! makes me almost want to get married again just for a fab cake like that! (To the same wonderful boy I am already to of course!) Don't want to start any rumors or anything. Again, way to go!

Varney Family said...

Words cannot describe! Unbelievable. You are truly TALENTED Renae. I second Serena's comment :)

Kayleen said...

HOLY MOLY! You better be more than PRETTY happy with the outcome! It's gorgeous! I didn't know you did cakes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE it! It is so beautiful! I can't believe how talented you are. Really, that is one of the cutest cakes ever. I wish that Chase and I could come out there and visit some time...your parents yard seriously looks like a reception center.

kemra said...

I"m speechless! That cake is awesome! You are amazing!!!

I'd love to buy your parent's house...I have a feeling they want more than I can pay for it though : )

Karen said...

Renae, that cake came out beautifully! Wow! I am amazed at how you put that idea into icing. Fantastic!!!!! You are talented for sure!

kanishk said...

makes me almost want to get married again just for a fab cake like that!

Work From Home India