Friday, October 16, 2009

Where to Begin......


Yes, I know it's been a while. I hate blog guilt. But now that I've been visiting all of your wonderful blogs I feel the need to update.


 
Visited some VERY long time friends (Hubby, Ben and myself were all in the same primary together)  I love the kind of friends that you can see every few years and it's like no time has passed at all.


Went to Wicked with my whole family and mother in law. It was FABULOUS!!


Celebrated the big 30 something.....


Did a little baking with the kiddies. I love that.


Went to the ranch multiple times and enjoyed every minute of it. J and little C went on a monstrous bike ride and C absolutely rocked!

2 comments:

Kacee said...

sis alexader-
sweet gun!Was it an AR15 my dad has one. its so cool. My mom is going to wicked on the 30th without me i am sooo mad, my aunts had an extra ticket, so shes going.
tell victoria i say hi for me.
- kacee

Melanie said...

Glad you updated us a little! Love to see what you're up to! Happy Birthday, I don't know what you're worried about, you don't look a day over 29, and that's what you are right?!