Monday, August 18, 2008

School has Started!!!!!

I'm not even going to try to hide my excitement.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I love school. I love the schedule it puts us on, I love the new clothes and packing lunches. I love that I get to see my friends when I take and pick up the kids from school. It's all so good. All of the kids were excited for school to start also so that makes it absolutely perfect. Emma got Mrs. Galen (whom we love) and Victoria got into Advanced Drama (everybody gasp in surprise) Victoria, Drama?!! I would never put the two together. :) She loves it and that makes me happy. Cameron got Mrs Carpenter and he finally has some friends in his class so he's good. (he's so easy to please)



my photogenic one.



We missed Ashlyn's bday when we were in Utah so we took them for pedicures before school started. Lucky.
I'm surprised they didn't duck behind the bushes when I came over. :)


Of course, Grace was disappointed when I dragged her back to the car with me. Emma loves kindergarten and is thrilled when the weekend is over. We'll see how long that lasts. :)






We went to my sister, Shelly's, house this weekend so the kids could swim. Her pool is great and the kids had a great time. Thanks Shel.





8 comments:

Lorena said...

Yeah, Drew's might excited to have Cameron in his class...and I am mighty excited for the peace and quiet.

Lorena said...

I meant that he's "mighty excited", but I guess you probably figured that one out.

Varney Family said...

Super cute! Ruthie and Emma get to be together in class to :) So Fun - but Weston cries when they all leave for school - he's lonely with out the siblings around for him to pick on! Congrats to Victoria on Drama - big shocker there!

Alishia said...

Wow! What does it feel like to only have one at home! I bet it is wonderful!!

Victoria Renae said...

"Big shocker there?!" Thats not very nice.... :D

Ya, its fun though.

Jacque said...

Aw man. Why the HECK am I still stuck up here in boring Utah? Man-o-man I miss you guys!

Beeswax said...

I love school, too!I'm finally getting something done.I loved your wedding pictures. I put the moves on Jake at the ASU dance, too. Right around the same time. I'm just the same age as you are (turned 35 in July), but I liked the younger men. Jake's mission was 93-95, so we didn't get married til July 96.

Pam said...

Yeah for school is right. Now I know why our moms were so excited for school. Had we only known it was to get some peace and quiet we might have been appalled. Although I'm pretty sure I have said as much to my kids. No secrets - Mom's sanity comes first around here :)

Your swimming day and your trip to Utah sounded so fun too. You had an eventfull summer. Good memories though I'm sure!