Well, I'm posting this mainly for the grandma's to see what their genetics have produced. I wish I could say that the willingness to perform for anybody and everybody was from the Alexander side.........but alas, it's not. Justin's brother actually calls my family the "VonCrap Family Singers" (Sound of Music). He's just jealous, though ;)
So Mom, here you go. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that another generation of camera happy, loud, goofy kids are being raised exactly how they should be. With a song in their hearts and a smile (and a camera) on their face. ;) Love ya Mom.
(try to ignore the fighting and messy house in the background. )
9 comments:
Tee-Hee...she's adorable! Love the flower in her hair!
That is so cute. She is a musical genius if she can strum, sing, dance and look adorable all at the same time. You should be so proud!
Grace is so cute! I loved Emma sneaking up behind her - Ruthie loved her little 'thank you note' for the b-day invite ! What super cute girls!
SO adorable!
Amy, did you read the back of the card? It said "De End" ;) She had no idea why we were laughing.
What a cute guitar gal!! She will love to see that when she is about 16! She is too cute.
That was great. A total must see when she gets married. haha
She is such a cutie. We loved it and have watched it to many times to count. Everyone is getting to big. We need to all get together. miss you all
i swear I'm not realated to them.
Post a Comment