
Yes, I know Mia Hamm's retired. I guess my 5 year old was never a threat to dethroning her royal soccerness. But watching my overemotional, sweet little girl trample other sweet little 5 year old girls while trying to steal the ball away and score a goal (for our team hopefully) just makes me swell with pride.
But here's my favorite part. Emma can't run without having her mouth wide open. Victoria was the same way, so I think it's genetic. (of course not from my side) Also, the team is made up of girls from our ward so I get to socialize with the moms as a bonus. Go Firecrackers! :)


9 comments:
OK, that is so hilarious about the mouth thing, I didn't even notice it! She is so awesome! Brett and I can't believe she has never played before! She is a total natural!
My boys always run with their tongue out, I'm always afraid they will trip and bite it. She looks so dang cute.
That Emma is one cute girl. Tha open mouth thing is hilarious, my kids stick their tongue out a little bit when they are concentrating really hard, mainly Tyler, but at least they won't catch bugs. Ewwww. She is adorable in her uniform.
Why is it that we get so excited when we see our little girls pummel and tromple other little girls? She looks so adorable with her bows and all as she's kickin' trash on the soccer field!
Hey, question for ya, does your Mom (or you) have a website for all her great food storage info?
Deana,
She doesn't have a site...yet. I'm still working on her. I'd feel like a fraud if I had my own site. I just get all my info from her. ;) She is going to be on BYU TV on their provident living series, but not until after the 1st of the year. I'd be happy to hook you up with any info you need and email her new book over if you'd like. Let me know.
Oh my gosh! Emma is so adorable! I love that she runs with her mouth open - precious!
I sure wish I could see that open-mouthed run in action! What an awesome little athlete!
She looks so cute out there, cute hair too mom! Open mouth or not, whatever works!! ;)
Hey Renae! So I've been a lurker and decided to come out of hiding and say hi! haha.. Those girls are too fun to watch out there! I'm glad she joined the team, it's soo fun isn't it!
Post a Comment