No, Justin didn't make me edit. (If he'd seen it he probably would've said something though) You know when you write a post REALLY late at night and then read it the next day and go, "What the h*#! was I thinking?" I thought it was totally incoherent. But I did like the cheerleading picture. ;) Maybe I'll put that up for giggles.
5 comments:
OK, did Justin make you edit this post? I read a very different one the other day. :)
No, Justin didn't make me edit. (If he'd seen it he probably would've said something though) You know when you write a post REALLY late at night and then read it the next day and go, "What the h*#! was I thinking?" I thought it was totally incoherent. But I did like the cheerleading picture. ;) Maybe I'll put that up for giggles.
I bleed Mustard.
Tell Justin Hi For me.
I miss him. Skate park soon? Oh those were the days. Metro Center Vans Skate Park.
Go DEVILS!! We just bought James his first ASU hat and it's even army :) It's in the blood!
I would be a fan, but after lastnight's game...I dunno........
Post a Comment